quick note
I will not be making it to the AMC this year. Work wouldn't give me the time off.
Have a good time, everyone. And for those of you not going, please see if you can help donate to get some of our fine blogfolk out to Detroit. It looks amazing.
Have a good time, everyone. And for those of you not going, please see if you can help donate to get some of our fine blogfolk out to Detroit. It looks amazing.
Labels: metablogging


3 Comments:
Awww. That really sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you.
On a completely unrelated note: you were totally in my dreams like two days ago. It was nifty, if slightly odd as I haven't seen you in what, two years?
:-(((((((((
I was *so* looking forward to meeting you. This sucks.
I know. They just approved way too many folks' vacation time this month, and couldn't get away with it.
Maybe next year, I guess.
I really wanted to meet y'all.
Well, except for you, Mags. I just want to see how you're doing, or whatever. And yeah, about two years...that's funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home